Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

What's Happening

Iowa Pageant - I worked at the NAM Iowa State Pageant and had a blast!  It was so much fun to be a part of all of the excitement as the contestants met each other and prepared for the pageant.  I especially liked spending time with Anna - the 2011 Iowa State Jr. Pre-Teen Queen.  We had a lot of fun.  I also had the chance to spend tons of time with my sister queen Cassidy Raasch, Miss Illinois Pre-teen Queen!  She and her mom are hilarious!  Congrats to all of the new Iowa Queens and to the outgoing queens - you were amazing!  Loved getting to know you!

Upcoming events:  I will be at the State Pageant for Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, Minnesota, South Carolina and Florida.  Cannot wait to meet the contestants at each Pageant!

I am in the process of planning an anti-bullying event in September!  I am doing it under one of my sister queen's organizations call G.A. B. (Girls Against Bullying)  I am hoping to draw attention to a matter that affects girls and boys my age.  Sometimes, we might not even realize that something we say to someone might have a terrible impact on them.  I want my friends and neighbors to pledge to help anyone we might see in an uncomfortable situation!  More information to follow!  Hopefully, you can walk in my event.  If not, maybe you can still donate!

That is all I have for now!  Looking forward to telling you more!!

Love,

Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment